July 2-4 : 3-Day Course
July 2, 2021
All participants must have successfully graduated from our two-day course or have attended a 3-day Course previously. *Exception* If we invite you, influencer guest spots, and referrals by WOFT Family are on a case-by-case basis. Like my wife – I reserve the right to change my mind at any time.
Safety comes first always.
Our 3-day training format is broken up into 2 stations per day (before lunch and after lunch). Each station is a 3.5-hour block of time, which allows our guests to rotate through six separate topics over three days, providing the ultimate in scenario and mindset training. A fantasy shooting camp with scenario safety training.
You choose 6 topics…. Out of our current list of 8. We prioritize your top 6, and we work them in around your skill level. You can take any station multiple times at increasing levels. We open additional stations depending on the guest instructors attending.
• CPR / Tourniquet training / Stop the bleed.
• 50 Yard multi-purpose range – Handgun, Rifle, Shotgun
• Training House – Movement and manipulation
• Coffee Shop Scenario Station – (UTM Simunitions – Force on Force)
• Low Light Station – Flashlight Scenarios (UTM Simunitions – Force on Force)
• Anti-Carjacking / Fight from your vehicle (UTM Simunitions – Force on Force)
• 100-yard multi-purpose bay – UTM Simunitions – (CQC) Close Quarter Combat
• 100-yard multi-purpose bay – Long Gun / Rifle
*Note – We also add topics depending on our guest instructors, who make each 3-day course unique.